Lucid has updated the mobile app for iOS today and Android last week. This is version 1.12 of the Lucid Motors app in iOS or Android. The app update seems to address issues that some Lucid Air owners have when trying to unlock and wake up the car by using their iPhone or Android device. The first line of the update says it has “improved the user experience for when the app is unable to connect to the vehicle.”
Here is what is new:
- Improved the user experience for when the app is unable to connect to the vehicle
- Fixed an issue with the width of the roads in the Map
- Updated the user manual for the mobile charging cable (English and French)
- Fixed an issue where the vehicle status and corresponding label were mismatched
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
To learn more about the Lucid mobile app, see here.