Lucid Motors is hosting a hiring event on Sunday, May 15th between the hours of 9am and 1pm at the Gila River Resort and Casinos at 5040 Wild Horse Pass Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226. This Lucid hiring event is for second and third shift product assembly positions.
The job description says “We need detail-oriented, mechanically inclined learners, with an eye for quality — we’ll teach you the rest. Requires physical stamina and occasionally lifting heavy objects.”
It seems like Lucid is willing to hire you on the spot, that same day, if Lucid finds you to be qualified and the right fit for the job.
Pay and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate, second shifts available
- Bi-annual merit increase opportunities
- Stock award for every employee, so everyone is an owner of the company
- Medical plans for you and your family, eligible on day one
- Dental and vision
- Employer Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 2 weeks vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 days sick time
Here is the job posting from Lisa Schumacher on LinkedIn.
You can learn more at bit.ly/BuildEVs