We keep learning more about the process of buying a Lucid Air from Lucid Motors. It turns out the Lucid Motors purchase agreement is a 24 page document emailed to buyers a week or so before their car will be delivered. The 24 PDF document is expected to be signed online using Docusign.
I do not have a copy of this agreement, I cannot find one online, but I am told it is pretty detailed and includes “Tire Chain Disclosure: that the Lucid may not be operated with tire chains, instead you can use “Tire Socks.”
When you get the purchase agreement, you also get an email asking you to pay for the car. Some folks get the purchase agreement on one day and the day later get the request to pay. You should get your car within a week from paying.
Summary of Purchase Agreement
Here is a summary of the purchase agreement I spotted here, it includes:
- Purchase Agreement Configuration Summary
- Purchase Agreement Final Price Sheet
- Please review the detailed itemization of the purchase price, sales tax, fees, payments to government agencies, applicable credits, financing information (if applicable), the total amount due from the buyer, and terms and conditions. This document requires a signature from all Buyers/Lessees to finalize the purchase and delivery of your Lucid vehicle.
- Tire Chain Disclosure
- Please sign the disclosure regarding the use of tire chains on Lucid vehicles.
- Lemon Law Disclosure Acknowledgment
- Please sign the acknowledgment regarding Lemon Laws.
- Arizona Department of Transportation Digital Odometer Statement (State specific)
- Please complete and sign this Arizona Department of Transportation Digital Odometer Statement