Since Lucid Motors has already started delivering both the Dream Edition and Grand Touring, it is clear what the standard equipment are and the options – in short, you pretty much get everything in those two models but you can change the wheels, colors and so on.
The Touring trim is the next in line and that won’t start to be confirmed for reservation holders for a few months and deliveries shortly after that. So now that we are getting closer to having Touring reservation holders confirm their orders, some of the sales reps are giving those folks more details.
Steve Patek posted in the Lucid Owners Forums a list of the standard equipment for the Lucid Air Touring trim. Here is that list:
Lucid Air Touring Standard Features:
- Standard 620hp with 406 miles of range. Dual-Motor All-Wheel Drive.
- Standard 20” Aero Lite wheels, with 21” Aero Blade wheels as optional equipment, and the 19” Aero
- Range wheels as a no-cost option.
- Stellar White and Infinite Black are standard no-cost colors.
- Standard Independent Front 5-Link Suspension and Rear Integral-Link Suspension with Semi-Active Dampers.
- Rack & Pinion Electronic Power Steering with Speed Sensitive Assist.
- Four-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution | Power-Assisted
- Front & Rear Ventilated Disc Brakes with Automatic Regeneration.
- 92kWh Battery with 756v Charging System.
- Standard Adaptive LED Front Lighting System with Daytime Signature LED Lighting and Charging
- Status Indication.
- Standard Soft-Close Doors.
- Standard Heated Precision Windshield Wipers.
- Standard Metal Roof with Q4 availability. Optional ‘Glass Canopy Roof’ is added to all Air Touring for the first deliveries until the standard Metal Roof is available. Glass Canopy Roof is a cost option.
- Standard Personalized Driver Profiles with Facial Recognition (5 Saved + Guest Profiles).
- Power Open/Close Front Trunk and Rear Trunk Closures.
- Standard Nappa Full-Grain Leather interior themes called Santa Cruz, Tahoe and Mojave.
- Standard 14-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats with Memory. Heated and ventilated Front Seats with Heated Rear Seats and Heated Steering Wheel.
- Standard Configurable Interior Ambient Lighting.
- Standard Cabin HEPA Filtration.
- Standard 12-Speaker 500-Watt Audio System (Q4 Availability).
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and Amazon Alexa Voice Integration.
- Standard 3-Years of Complimentary Charging through Electrify America when reserved before June 30th 2022.
- DreamDrive (base) ADAS System.
Lucid Air Touring Optional Features:
- DreamDrive Pro: Future-Ready Hardware, Surround View Monitoring + Blind Spot Display.
- 21-Speaker 800-Watt Surreal SoundTM Audio System with Dolby Atmos Technology (first in the industry).
- Metal Roof (standard late availability)
- Glass Canopy Roof (cost option but added to all early cars. Those who want it will receive their cars sooner).
- 19” Aero Range Wheels with All-Season Tires: Pirelli P-Zero: No Cost Option
- 20” Aero Lite Wheels with Performance Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport: Standard
- 21” Aero Blade Wheels with Performance Tires: Pirelli P-Zero LM1 Bespoke Performance Tire Specific to Lucid Air only: Optional
- Infinite Black: NCO, Stellar White: NCO, Cosmos Silver: Optional, Quantum Grey: Optional, Zenith Red: Optional.
Cost of Optional Features For Touring:
- Surreal Sound Audio System: $2,900
- Glass Canopy Roof Option for Touring: $4,000
- DreamDrive Pro (Level 3 Autonomous Driving) = $9,000
Also massage seats are not available for Lucid Air Touring trim. This feature is only available on our Grand Touring trim. But both heated and cooling seats do come standard on our Touring trim.
It is surprising that you need DreamDrive Pro to have a blind spot monitor.